COMEDY & Satire Filmfestival
Coming up - December 2022
Send us your entries
and win in the CATEGORIES...
Best worst Movie
Best worst shortest Movie
Best worst Corona Gag
Best worst Q-ANON, Illuminati & Conpiracy Gag, Best worst tin foil hat Gag
Best worst Actor / Actress
Best worst TikTok Video
Best worst journalistic Contribution
Best worst Animation
Best worst Director
Best worst Music Video
1. All genres
2. All production years
3. All film length up to 500 min.
We do not accept:
1. Propaganda or Extremist content
from religious or political organizations.
2. Films with a poor production standard
(bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions
for non-german films, video resolution
less than 720p HD
THE COMEDY SCREEN CONTEST...
Award Winners will be announced LIVE at Willlachen.at
Comedy, Satire, Film Festival in Vienna!
By submitting to the festival you confirm that you accept
all the Rules & Terms. All content in your film/video must
be owned by the filmmaker, or you must have expressed
written permission to use for exhibition.
Rules & Terms...
3. The competition is open to professional
and nonprofessional filmmakers.
4. Films not in german language must be subtitled
with English subtitles.
5. You agree to use parts of your film
(including trailer/teaser/film poster/stills) for promotional purpose.
6. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker.
7. The appropriate entry fee must accompany each entry.
This nonrefundable fee covers screening and handling costs,
and will not be returned
8. All films can be submitted via filmfreeway, wetransfer,
or other sharing and cloud sharing options. (email@example.com)
9. If your film is selected, we reserve the right to use images or videos solely for marketing and promotional purposes
for FRO-MEDIA/Willlachen.at Comedy, Satire, Film Festival.
10. If your film/video is selected by the internet Jury for screening
you will be informed by email.
11. All winners for the Festival will get the goldener Ziegelstein Trophy.
If the winners cannot take part in the festival the trophy will be sent to their given address. Transport costs free in Austria/Germany.
12. The decisions of the Jury President are final.